Excellent representation of your busy schedule
CalAlarm's Week Bar is the way to plan your day while keeping an eye on the week.
The Week Bar visualizes your week’s schedule and is also connected to your day view. Quickly find a free day by swiping the Week Bar or double tap on its date to show the Mini Month view.
Overlapping events are superbly visualized in day and week view.
Super Snooze and Move
Snooze missed alerts directly from Lock-screen, Notification centre or Overdue list with a customizable default Snooze.
Snooze or Move your event with the interval you require at that moment. (You can customize the Snooze and Move screen)
8 Beautiful clean views
Get an overview of your week schedule with CalAlarm's Agenda or CalAlarm's Week view.
Prefer another view? CalAlarm has a:
- Day view.
- Day list view.
- Agenda view.
- Classic week view.
- Mini month view.
- Classic month view.
- List view with search.
- Overdue alerts List.
All these views support landscape mode.
Navigate fast and simple: tap the view in the toolbar and toggle with the triangle.
- Set up to 10 alerts per event real fast.
- Search that supports multiple words (Dinner Anne celebrate)
- Timezone support.
- Share events via Email, Message, AirDrop, Twitter and Facebook.
- Open locations in Maps or Google maps.
- Extensive recurrence options (1st Monday every month or every May, June and July on the 3rd and 22nd).
- Week numbers (ISO / European, US and Middle East).
- Invites contacts and shows attendees.
- Birthdays show age and contact information.
- Supports Background App Refresh.
Lots of custom options
- Week starts any day of the week.
- Agenda reads left-right or top-down.
- Defaults for new events.
- Customize Alert, Snooze and Move values.
- Customizable font sizes S,M,L,XL and Dynamic Type support.
- Color themes, including Champagne!
- Set Birthdays alarm times.
- Customize sounds and notifications by Calendar.
- Choice of 25 alarm sounds.
CalAlarm is fully localized in Chinese, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Russian and Spanish.